Existing BNI Chapter Training Payment
Please note: BNI chapters pay for the full training of both the Fall Basic and the Spring Executive Retreat training for leaders in one payment.
All payments must be made to our office by August 31st.
You can use your chapter debit card to make this payment or pay by check.
Pricing options: Payment by 7/31 is $400. Payment between 8/1 - 8/31 is $500.
Chapters choosing to pay by check, a payment of $400 must arrive at our office by 7/31 or payment of $500 arriving between 8/1 and 8/31 at our office address:
4994 Lower Roswell Rd., Suite 11,
Marietta, GA 30068.
Deadline for all payments is August 31st.
Core Chapter Foundations Training Payment
For core groups in charter status: All chapter members will be asked to attend the Foundations Training.
In addition, the Executive Leadership Team (President, VP, and Secretary/Treasurer) will be expected to attend the Executive Retreat in March. This $400 payment covers both training events.
Benefits of Leadership Team Training
Why do I need to go to Leadership Team training?
by Dr. Ivan Misner, Founder of BNI
- to gain valuable contacts with other members of Leadership Teams whom you can call for info or to bounce ideas off of
- to learn the responsibilities of your Leadership Team role
- to learn common errors and how to prevent them
- to get your specific questions answered
- to receive the Leadership Team manual and learn about it in-depth
- to learn the "hidden elements" of the meeting - WHY we do what we do
- to bond with the other members of your Leadership Team outside the meeting
- to learn what other local chapters are doing
- to get good ideas about how to "energize" your meetings (i.e. meeting stimulants)
- to get to know your Director(s)
- to network with other BNI members
- to hit the ground running when you take over a leadership role in the chapter
- to learn how to handle chapter problems or complaints (skills which help in your own business also!)
- to gain access to BNINet (BNI's database system)
- to gain access to the Leadership Only section of www.bni.com
- to get a nifty Leadership Team ribbon for your name badge!
- to help your chapter grow and prosper
- to get updates on the organization and changes to the manual
- to share your knowledge and experience (especially LT members who've attended before)
- to have fun
- to cross-train people on the different positions
- to make sure your plane has a pilot!